Monday, April 5, 2010

update




Things are moving along very nicely. I have sold quite a few shirts the past few days, which is great news. Means I'll be able to afford a train ticket back home. Thanks to everyone. I've been out on the water quite a bit lately. Got a nice rhythm down and I can already feel my body getting used to the kayak.

Jan, the new manager of America's Fitness is letting me sell shirts at the gym. Look for them in the near future.

Additionally, I'll be doing some door to door pledge driving sometime this week. If you would like to make a pledge (a certain amount per mile) let me know at golds143@d.umn.edu. All pledges are to be donated to Conservation Corps Minnesota and Iowa (see previous post for some info about it) www.conservationcorps.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment