Sunday, August 8, 2010

Victory

Hello Everyone

I'm in a bit of a time bind at the moment. I pulled into Otter Lake in Hutchinson, MN about 6pm yesterday (Saturday). Paddled most of the day with my brother and dad. The last week was extremely challenging. I had to walk about 1/2 of the Crow River, went through 2 paddles, and got sick from some bad water.

I'll make another post when I calculate the mileage of the whole thing. I have to boogie on down to Kansas today and start looking for a place. No rest for a tired Rudy.

Thanks very much for everyone who followed my progress and took an interest in this adventure. It still hasn't sunk in that I'm done yet. I think in the coming days it'll hit me pretty hard.

Rudy

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing up your trip Rudy! Hope all is well. Take care, Rahel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete