Saturday, June 12, 2010

Huge change of plans

Hello friends

First of all, I sincerely appreciate all the good vibes. I was bummin pretty hard for a while there about not going to York Factory. It's good to know I haven't been shunned. I can't completely shake this feeling of letting people down.

Ok, now this is exciting. I had a light bulb moment the instant I got off the Red onto Lake Winnipeg. I got a new route in mind that gives me the smiles just thinking about it. I'm not going to reveal what I have in store until I'm a little more certain of things.

Sorry for being so vague.

Rudy

3 comments:

  1. We're thinking of you and eager to hear what your new plan will be. Take care Rudy! Love from Sandy, Paul, Cam & Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I don't care where you paddle....just paddle. Along those lines I'd love to hear something about the waters your moving through. Rapids, portages, etc.

    Onward!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete