Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Russ and I met up with Rudy today in Browns Valley. Here's what he has to say:

Made it to Browns Valley, a wonderful little town that happens to be on the continental divide. Happily that also means my down-stream traveling begins. I spent so much time and energy on the Minnesota it was (almost) hard to finally be done with it.
My parents came to meet me and help me with the two mile portage from Big Stone Lake to Traverse Lake. Nice to spend the day with them.
Wonderful sunny days lately, hope it continues.
Hope to update more often.
Rudy

3 comments:

  1. relli--

    thanks for the postcard! i was excited to get it. i'll send some mail soon. i hope you have sunscreen. paddle paddle paddle paddle paddle paddle paddle blatnik.

    take care.
    jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rudy,

    Glad to hear that it is going to be a little easier from here on out! Also glad that you got to spend time with family. Paddle strong and finish well. God Bless.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete